Hate your desk job?
If Monday mornings make you wake up with a sinking feeling in the pit in your stomach, and you dread your commute to work…
If you want the freedom to decide where you work, when you work, and what kind of work you do…
If you reject the old-school notion of a 9-to-5 job…
Join my community of location-independent Wherever Workers (it’s free)!
My name is Amy, and I’m the founder of The Wherever Writer. I’m a full-time travel blogger, remote business owner, and digital nomad coach.
In 2012, I quit my first–and last!–desk job, started a remote business, and took off to South America. Since then I’ve been to Machu Picchu twice, run across the world’s widest avenue in Buenos Aires, and eaten my fill of gourmet cheeses in Paris. Though I don’t travel full-time, I am free to travel whenever I want and work wherever I want.
How do I make money?
That’s what everyone always asks me, and I don’t blame them! The majority of my income is made from marketing services I provide to repeat clients. I am a marketing consultant and do things like social media management, email marketing, and influencer marketing for clients that pay me on a monthly basis, while I work from wherever I want. Most of my clients I have never even MET in person before.
In May 2015, I went from barely scraping by with about $1,000 a month…to increasing my income to $6,000 a month and being able to move to San Francisco! I’d love to show you how I did that.
Want to learn how to start your own remote, service-based business?
Sign up to get my FREE email course on how to get your first four-figure client within 30 days.
What will you learn?
- The basics of how to start a remote business (hint: it’s not nearly as hard or complicated as you think!)
- How to figure out what services you should sell. (If you find yourself constantly saying “But I’m not an expert at anything!” then you NEED to read this.)
- How to set your prices
- How to set up your own professional-looking business website in ONE day
- The ONE thing you should do if you lack experience or a portfolio
- Where to find your ideal clients
See you in your inbox!
Amy, The Wherever Writer