Hey there, fellow blogger!
Feeling frustrated? Stuck? Feeling like ALL those people shouting, “You can MAKE MONEY BLOGGING!” on the Interwebs are just lying to you?
I have been there.
Last winter, I was working myself sick trying to break the $2.5K/month mark with my blog. I searched far and wide for a blog monetization coach, and I found a few, but they were either way overpriced or they had no proof that they’d achieved what I wanted to achieve.
Want to quickly tackle hurdles and boost your blog income? Try a blog audit!
But first: Do NOT hire me unless I have achieved something you want to achieve.
Here are my blogging street creds (so you can decide if I can help you):
- I now consistently make $3,500 a month from my blog via ads, affiliate products, and eBooks.
- I’ve been blogging since 2012.
- I’ve “built” my blog from scratch without the help of a developer (I know a little bit of HTML and CSS, but with premade themes out there, there’s no need to code!)
- 80% of my blog traffic comes from Google (I rock at SEO!). A lot of people struggled to understand why their posts aren’t ranking well in Google search. If you have any posts in particular that you want to see on the first page of Google, let me know, and I’ll review it for SEO purposes and tell you how to improve.
How a Blog Audit Works
- Step 1: You fill out this short form.
- Step 2: I’ll review your blog for any areas that can be improved to grow your traffic and income. I’ll look at your site structure, review your blog posts for SEO improvements, and find opportunities where you can monetize better, whether that’s via certain affiliate programs or using better copywriting.
- Step 3: I’ll email you a document with my recommendations for blog improvements. I’ll also deliver a short screen recording with me talking as I review your site. This makes it easy for you to watch and see what could be better on your blog!
- Step 4: You implement my suggestions and become a happier blogger because your traffic and income are growing!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
I offer guarantees on my services because I’d feel like a terrible person keeping someone’s money if I don’t deliver results for them. Basically, if you implement my suggestions and don’t see any improvement in 30 days, just email me with proof that you tried what I recommended, and I’ll issue you a full refund.
Ready to Finally Start Seeing Results from Your Blog? Help is on the way!
Your Investment: $57
See ya soon,
Amy, The Wherever Writer
Wanna make your first $1K freelancing?
FREE: Get 10 pages packed with places to find freelance clients + my proven pitch templates!